Introduction for Zinc Sulfide Crystals
ATS Zinc Sulfide Crystals are mainly obtained by vapor deposition, with stable property, light yellow in color and translucent.
ATS Zinc Sulfide Crystals are mainly in two kind of grades- Optical Grade and Decorative Grade.
· Decorative Zinc Sulfide crystals are usually used for decorative films.
· Optical grade Zinc Sulfide Crystals are used for high -reflective film, cold light film, filter, infrared film, etc.
Zinc Sulfide Crystals commonly used specifications are particles, commonly used sizes1-3mm, 5-9mm, 8-15mm, 10-20mm, the specific size can be customized as per customer requirements
Zinc sulfide crystals can also be cut into slices, main sizes are 10*10*10mm, 25*25*17mm.
Difference with Sinter Zinc Sulfide
Compared with Sinter Zinc Sulfide,the advantage of using Zinc Sulfide crystal for coating is that the thin film is more uniform and smooth, improving the utilization rate of zinc sulfide and coating effect.
Comparison for ZnS Crystal Granules and Sinter ZnS Sinter Tablets
ATS has started the production of ZnS products from 1986, has more than 30 years experience so far. From the original zinc sulfide powder, sinter tablet then to high purity zinc sulfide crystal, ATS Optics continues to develop new specifications, large output, complete variety, widely used in decorative optics and related fields.
ATS is a professional optical coating material manufacturer, passed ISO9001 and SGS certification, has a professional team for production, development, quality management, storage and sales service ,products sold to domestic and overseas markets.Welcome you to contact us.
- Classification and Characteristics of Optical Thin Films 2023-03-23 132
- Application of various coating technologies and methods 2023-03-23 125
- The principle, advantages and disadvantages of the source of electron beam evaporation 2023-03-23 106
- Concept of film uniformity 2023-03-23 90
- Introduction to thin film optics 2023-03-23 77
- Introduction for Silicon Monoxide 2023-03-16 84
- ZnS Sinter Spec Summary 2023-03-16 75
- The Definition of Reflector 2023-03-16 69
- Introduction for Ti3O5 Products 2023-03-16 91
- Introduction of various specifications for ZnS 2023-03-01 87
- Introduction for Silicon Dioxide Products 2023-02-07 55
- Introduction of titanium dioxide 2022-11-30 62